- Ultra large format hardcover book, 96 pages, with introduction by Peter Webb.
- A worldwide limited edition of 500 numbered examples, each one signed by Peter Webb.
- When closed, the book measures 24 inches high by 18 inches wide (60x45cm). When the book is open, double page spreads measure 24 x 36 inches (60x90cm).
- Contains Peter Webb's entire surviving Sticky Fingers archive, believed lost for many years, now rediscovered and preserved for posterity.
- Approximately 100 photographs, with around two-thirds of content previously unpublished.
- Clean and elegant layouts allow us to show certain images across double page spreads, revealing incredible levels of detail.
- The book is housed in a beautiful custom slipcase which reproduces the book cover art.
- Covers deliberately left free of text so that the book can be displayed on your wall as a work of art in its own right, in a custom acrylic slide-in/slide-out wall mounted display unit, available to purchase separately.
- The front cover of the book and slipcase features one of Peter Webb's most famous images, Falling Stones. The back cover of the book and slipcase shows a previously unpublished colour photograph from the session.
- Delivery costs: UK – free / Europe – GBP 40 / US – GBP 50 / Rest of World GBP 65
- In stock, shipping now
Sticky Fingers – The Lost Session: photographs by Peter Webb