- A beautiful 96 page hardcover book
- Just 750 individually numbered copies of this book will be offered worldwide
- Each copy personally signed by Gered Mankowitz
- This is an ultra large format volume. When closed, the book measures 24 inches high by 18 inches wide (60x45cm). When the book is open, double page spreads measure 24 x 36 inches (60x90cm).
- Contains the very best of Gered Mankowitz's Kate Bush archive.
- Approx 250 photographs, with majority of content previously unpublished.
- Clean and elegant layouts allow us to show images in large formats revealing incredible levels of detail.
- The book is housed in a beautiful custom slipcase. Covers are deliberately left free of text so that the book can be displayed on your wall as a work of art in its own right, in a custom acrylic slide-in/slide-out wall mounted display unit, available to purchase separately.
- Delivery costs: UK - free / Europe - GBP 40 / US - GBP 50 / Rest of World GBP 65
- In stock, shipping now
- 12 x 12 inch limited edition hardcover book, 156 pages.
- Approximately 150 photographs, many previously unpublished.
- A worldwide limited edition of 350 numbered copies, each one signed and numbered by Gered Mankowitz
- Supplied with limited edition 12 x 12 inch photograph signed and numbered by Gered Mankowitz
- Book and photograph have matched edition numbers.
- Book and photograph housed in black presentation box with inset image in lid.
- No extra delivery costs for shipping to a UK mainland address
- Shipping outside the UK: Europe £25 / USA £30 / Rest of World £35
- Shipping from 21 September 2020
- Ultra large format hardcover book, 96 pages, with introduction by Gered Mankowitz.
- A worldwide limited edition of 750 numbered examples, each one signed by Gered Mankowitz.
- When closed, the book measures 24 inches high by 18 inches wide (60x45cm). When the book is open,double page spreads measure 24 x 36 inches (60x90cm).
- 100 photographs.
- Clean and elegant layouts allow us to show certain images across double page spreads, revealingincredible levels of detail.
- The book is housed in a beautiful custom slipcase which reproduces the book cover art.
- Covers deliberately left free of text so that the book can be displayed on your wall as a work of art in itsown right, in a custom acrylic slide-in/slide-out wall mounted display unit, available to purchase separately.
- The front and back covers of the book and slipcase feature idividual portrait of Mick Jagger (front) andKeith Richards(back).
- Delivery costs UK: free / Europe: GBP 40 / USA GBP 50 / Rest of world: GBP 65.
- In stock and shipping now
A custom acrylic display case designed to hold a single slipcased copy of Backstage: The Rolling Stones by Gered Mankowitz, published by Ormond Yard Press. This is a bespoke open sided display unit, constructed from 5mm thick perspex with gently rounded edges designed to display - on the wall - any of the large format 18 x 24 inch books published by Ormond Yard Press. A hanging system (subframe and risers) on the reverse ensures it hangs vertically on the wall. Dimensions of unit: 18.5 (w) x 25 (h) x 1.5 (d) inches / 47cm x 64cm x 4cm. It is supplied empty - the book is a separate purchase. Price excludes VAT
Prices are shown excluding VAT. This is added at checkout where applicable.
This image is made as a Chromaluxe print. Chromaluxe printing is an archivally stable process that produces prints with outstanding depth and an ultra-high-gloss finish. The technique uses a process called dye sublimation to fuse the image directly on to a 1.2mm panel of white-coated aluminium. The resulting print has richly saturated colours and a jewel-like appearance. A subframe on the reverse allows the print hang on the wall while appearing to float. Additional framing/glazing is not required (as ChromaLuxe has a scratchproof surface) but can be arranged as an option. ChromaLuxe prints are very light and are easy to ship. There are no additional shipping charges anywhere in the world. This image teams up beautifully with its two other traffic light brother and sister images. They are available to purchase individually or as a set. The set can be hung horizontally or vertically. Prices shown below are for individual artworks. Sizes include the black border.
The only surviving colour image from the Pink Leotard series for Wuthering Heights in January 1978. Gered recalls: "I had decided on a range of dancers clothes for the wardrobe of this first session because of Kate's strong connection with movement." Prices are shown excluding VAT. This is added at checkout where applicable.